- Kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Effective on Candida albicans, the germ responsible for thrush.
- Effective on Rotavirus, the virus responsible for gastro-enteritis.
Proofs of efficacy according to European norms
- Bactericidal: in 30 s EN1276, in 30 s EN 13727 and in 2 min EN 13697 in dirty conditions. Active on Listeria and Salmonella.
- Fungicidal: in 1 min EN 1650, in 1 min EN 13624 and in 5 min EN 13697 on C. albicans and A. niger.
- Mycobactericidal: in 30 s EN 14348
- Virucidal: in 30 s EN 14476 (Rotavirus, Herpes type 1, PRV (surrogate virus of hepatitis B) and BVDV (surrogate virus of hepatitis C)), in 1 min EN 14476 (Adenovirus, Norovirus).
Did you know? EN is the abbreviation for European Norm
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.